Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PRESSURE

Pressure. F/A, nRT/V and (apparently) what Billy Joel thinks you can't handle. Also spontaneously produced when your future mother-in-law casually says: "Why don't you make something to bring to my sister's on Friday?"


Not being a very confident person, my solution was to try two recipes. Surely, I thought, they'll like one of them. Right? Knowing me, probably not. But both seemed to go over well, so maybe I just got lucky. The large quantities of wine being consumed couldn't have hurt either.

Sadly, I don't have a picture of my more successful dessert, but I do have a picture of the strawberry white chocolate tart. It's a little hard to explain to said future mother-in-law exactly why you think it would be a good idea to take a picture of your cake just as everyone's ready to leave.





A modest start, but hopefully there are better things to come.

No comments: